Artlin Consulting is seeking high energy individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve process excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. This position supports our client at the Department of Defense.
The Data Analyst works in a highly-collaborative, team-oriented office environment. The candidate must be comfortable sharing ideas and contributing to team efforts. The Data Analyst will support a data analytics team, so the candidate must be interested in and capable of learning advanced quantitative approaches to data analytics. The focus will be on delivering creative and quality analytics products to leadership. Desired products will include new and creative processes, modeling and statistical approaches, and visualizations.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members to solve strategic and data problems creatively, synthesizing new solutions from disparate inputs.
- Effectively work with functional strategy and data analysts in the office and throughout the client's organization to develop measurable and useful metrics for each strategic initiative, helping our client become more data-driven.
- Support the development of new data analytic products and brainstorm solutions for better data metrics, visualizations, and improvements to existing data systems within the organization.
- Support development of strategic data priorities and communicate those priorities throughout the organization.
- Support day-to-day office operations, including the generation of briefings, correspondence support, and arranging meetings with important data stakeholders and partners across the organization, as needed.
- Support and facilitate working-level meetings and projects that further efforts to collaborate on creative solutions to improve our access to important data and support decision-makers across the Department.
- Communicate effectively with senior Department leaders when required.
- Help improve data literacy within the organization, leveraging best practices for identifying and addressing data quality concerns as well as opportunities to train the broader workforce to better utilize the data they have.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience, interest in, and comfort with quantitative work
- Demonstrated history of excelling in team-oriented environments, and quickly learning and/or adapting to new situations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in the Department of Defense
- Experience performing quantitative and qualitative analyses.
TOOLS AND PROFICIENCY LEVEL:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills - including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advanced skills in Excel, such as ability to create Pivot Tables and perform VLookups as well as Access experience are preferred