Full Time Position: Personal Assistant/Mother's Helper
Young couple with 3 children (soon to be 4) looking for someone caring, hard working and trustworthy to help with their children and household.
These are the requirements we are looking for:
1. Someone with real experience working as a NANNY for a family. References will be required. Forgive us, but we are not interested in candidates who have had babysitting experience or only cared for their relatives.
2. Someone who is available for full time and possibly help out on weekends.
3. Someone who is able to have their own transportation. Stipend for GAS is provided.
4. Someone who is certified in CPR - child and infant.
5. Someone willing to help with household chores, errands (laundry, cleaning etc)
6. Someone who is organized and punctual.
7. Someone who is excellent at schedules and routines
8. Someone who is willing to be my "right hand" during the day with home and children including picking them up from school.
9. Someone who is patient, fun and kind and enjoys children as much as I do. Someone with a demeanor between Mary Poppins and Nanny McPhee.
Out family is hoping to find someone to build a lasting relationship with us and our children. With that in mind, we are willing to continue our search until we find the best candidate.
If this opportunity sounds something that you may have interest and qualify for, please reply and we will be in touch. You can reach me at AshokJPrasad1@gmail.com.
In advance, thank you for your interest and looking forward to meeting you.