YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 Years desktop support experience
- Have good written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a large team with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing an outstanding user experience
- Basic Inventory or IT knowledge
- Can lift and carry 50 pounds or more of equipment safely, multiple times per day. Interest in new technologies and IT career path
PREFERRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED) EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You excel in a fast paced work environment.
- You make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- You are results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
- Past business operations experience desired.
- Some customer experience background a plus.
- Completion of this online IT Support Professional Certificate preferred but not required
WHAT CAN ASTREYA OFFER YOU?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.