Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Binghamton. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Plumbing and HVAC Dispatcher who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
Be responsible for scheduling all our service technicians to their designated calls, based on an assortment of variables, including ability, proximity, raport, salesmenship and other attributes.
Need to know our service area geographically, and be able to read maps, understand GPS and help the techs most efficiently navigate to their jobs.
Have to be flexible due to constantly changing timeframes and schedules.
Be proficient in several proprietary software programs, and work them congruently.
Have a dominant and upbeat personality in order to help lead the techs in the most cost effective and mutually beneficial method possible.
Need to have the ability to multi-task since phones are ringing from office personnel and techs, in addition to communicating with our internal staff.
YOU MUST: *HAVE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE LONGEVITY WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER
Prior dispatching is highly recommended!
Please do not apply to this job without all these qualifications!
KEY SUB TASKS
• Maintain communication with all technicians, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your work area clean and organized, which improved efficiency.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer
• Our employees are some of the most well compensated people in Upstate New York. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for your insurance premiums for health, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• New technology, including cellphone stipend, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art training and seminars
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Auchinachie Services.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Auchinachie Services by visiting www.auchinachie.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Binghamton, NY