CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THEIR BCBA EXAM ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
As you know, there are tons of ads for BCBAs out there so we're going to get right to the point. We're not going to waste your time with requirements and responsibilities (we assume you know this by now). If you're looking to work for a company that will provide you with a flexible work schedule, excellent administrative and clinical support, a high tech work environment and one of the HIGHEST PAY RATES IN THE INDUSTRY– then you've come to the right place!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
- We offer very high hourly rates (as a W2 employee).
- Flexible caseloads. We grow around you! You will never be required to take a case outside your service area. Take on as many cases you are comfortable with.
- All BCBAs are supported by a Senior Clinical Director and/or a Regional Director with extensive experience in the field. We provide our BCBAs with autonomy and clinical independence, but also enough support and guidance to ensure high quality programming.
- We offer a very high tech environment that includes electronic data collection and timesheets. #nopaper
- Strong administrative support. We take care of billing, scheduling, materials, and all other miscellaneous administrative tasks so you can focus on what you do best – ABA therapy!
- Room to grow into more of an administrative role such as a Senior Clinical Director or Regional Director.
- We provide all of our BCBAs with a laptop, cell phone, and any other equipment required to work from home.
- We take care of all your CEUs, registration fees to select conferences and ABA events, and many other cool perks and benefits.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
If you're ready to join an agency that values an open door culture, feedback, humor, flexibility, and a mission to provide the best experience for both our clients and staff then please apply today!