AUTISM INTERVENTION PROFESSIONALS (AIP)is looking for part-time behavior technicians to provide in-home ABA based therapy to individuals diagnosed with autism across. Behavior Technicians, under the guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), work on increasing socially significant skills (i.e., language, social, self-help) and decreasing maladaptive behaviors. AIP was created with the simple goal of providing a high quality experience for both our staff and clients!
INITIAL AND ONGOING COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
- High school diploma
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a TB test
- Reliable means of transportation with active auto insurance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive pay
- Signing Bonus of $125 after 45 days and an additional $125 after 90 days of employment
- Company tablet
- Electronic data collection and time sheets (we strive to be paperless!)
- Paid 40 hour RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) training
- Reimbursement of all fees related to obtaining the RBT credential (i.e., testing and application fees)
- BCBA supervision
- Flexible work schedule
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid time off
- Paid mileage and drive time
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career guidance and support
- Opportunities for growth
- Health insurance (full-time staff only)
- Fun and supportive working environment!
Find out more about AIP at: www.autisminterventionists.com