ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with alliance partners to define, document, and prioritize complex technical integrations to Automation Anywhere products and solutions. Act as technical liaison between partners and Automation Anywhere’s development organization to actively coordinate and manage delivery of integrations and product enhancements.
· Support partner global go-to-market (GTM) requirements including pre-sales content for custom demo’s, technical presentation material, web content, sizing tools, white papers, etc.
· Support partner enablement needs though collaboratively creating and delivering content, tracking and expanding certifications, integrating enablement material with partners LMS, and supporting enablement for partners extended ecosystem.
· Conduct onsite classroom style workshops for customers and certified partners on Automation Anywhere best practices for task development and coding, robust error handling, audit trail logging and apply best practices for exception handling, object-oriented design and principals, and design patterns.
· Support product management activities with alliance partners and coordinate with various Automation Anywhere teams to support product delivery and release cycles.
· Provide technical leadership for partner/customer project solutions and delivery.
· Work directly with enterprise customers and partners to provide guidance on automation solution design and development, Center of Excellence (COE) and governance setup, product deployment and development best practices, security and risk management, and RPA operations management.
· Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
· Support problem and defect resolution processes for L2/L3 critical escalations.
· Experience in software professional services or solutions engineering with customer facing engagements.
· Have experience in managing/leading/mentoring a team of at least 5 people to achieve specific technical outcomes
· Prior work experience at IBM
· Bachelors Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
· Certified RPA developer preferred
· Must be located in San Francisco / Bay Area
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.