At The Toro Company's corporate headquarters in Bloomington, Minnesota we pride ourselves in being an industry leader for outdoor environment products. These markets include turf and landscape maintenance, snow and ice management, underground utility, specialty construction, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. Our teams at this location take pride in being on cutting edge of creating innovative products while partnering with world-class employees that bring passion to their everyday work. This is a location that truly values its employees with upward career mobility and advancement opportunities.
We invite you to become part of our team!
The manager will be responsible for overseeing the creative development and production of videos, live events and photography that will inspire The Toro Company’s (TTC) customers, employees and channel partners, worldwide. This individual will directly manage production staff, studio facilities and systems. The manager will collaborate closely with internal and external clients to create creative media assets to support TTC’s brands, company culture and initiatives, while staying true to the company’s guiding principles and strategic priorities.
- Manage the production of creative, engaging marketing materials to promote TTC’s products and services across all brands.
- Provide creative direction, in collaboration with staff and clients, to create cutting-edge digital media with the goal of increasing engagement with TTC’s brand.
- Write, produce and direct projects from concept to completion, ensuring on-budget and on-time delivery.
- Oversee and continue to develop department processes and operations, including project management systems, asset management, capital investments and vendor relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships across businesses and functions, along with external partners, to ensure efficiencies, effective collaboration and alignment with business objectives.
- Manage, coach and mentor staff to provide opportunities for professional development and team growth.
- Regularly attend staff meetings, participate in corporate functions and trainings as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 10 years of professional media production experience and meeting support.
- Minimum of 4 years leadership experience with demonstrated success in management of people, projects and budgets to meet financial and organizational goals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media production – including technologies, concept development, design, animation and distribution.
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions aligned with business objectives, while managing expectations of internal customers.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to accurately gauge project duration, deliver on deadlines and manage a workload with possible conflicting priorities.
- High-level presentation skills, with the ability to deliver creative proposals to clients and interact professionally with executive team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams, Word, Excel and Outlook, and aptitude to learn other computer applications.
- This role will demand flexibility in schedule, including frequent travel and irregular hours.
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license and reliable transportation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.