TITLE: FULL STACK JAVA ENGINEER
LOCATION: Irving, TX
DURATION: 06 - 09+ months with extension possible
- Responsible for creating, extending, and maintaining the connection software platform as new features are expanded to extend our offerings to clients.
- Heavy emphasis on Java 7 or 8 application/webservices development with practical experience in public cloud.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintained established code style and code group/peer review.
- Be able to work under the supervision of a more senior engineer, completing tasks with the expected degree of quality in a timely fashion.
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
- Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs
- Maintain and extend existing on-premise software systems
- Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technically related field
- Equivalent experience and/or degrees in other technical fields will be evaluated and considered
- 9+ years of experience in a development position
- Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service-oriented software
- Experience working in an agile software development organization; Scrum and/or Kanban
- Willingness to learn new technologies - often very quickly
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service using current generation toolkits such as Spring, Dropwizard, RESTEasy, or Node.JS
- Developing and designing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc
- 9+ years of hands-on, enterprise Java 7/8 development experience
- 6-12 Months experience of practical, enterprise AWS or public cloud experience
- Working knowledge of reactive programing
- Basic technical knowledge of cloud-based systems – covering infrastructure, platform and software as services
- Code craftsmanship; rigor in high code quality, automated testing (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber), and agile engineering best practices
ASSISTANT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT
3155 North Point Pkwy Bldg. G
Suite 100, Alpharetta GA 30005