LOCATION: Overland Park KS
MID SHIFT 10 PM - 6 AM SUN - THURSDAY
The Service Operation Center technician/engineer monitors overall Sprint voice and data service quality and takes rapid action to rectify service degradation and service outages that impact subscribers.
Service Operations Center
- Monitors overall Sprint voice and data service quality and takes rapid action to rectify service degradation and service outages that impact subscribers.
- Provides proactive management oversight and personal ownership for identification of trending network issues related to integration of new service(s) with existing.
- 24x7 monitoring end-to-end vertical ownership of service views vs. traditional NOC platform and element views.
- Maintains broad awareness of events impacting or have the potential to impact Voice and Data services in the IMS, EPC, and RAN.
- Point of escalation to partner with customer facing organizations to assist in expediting resolution of impacts to services.
- Leverage Service Management dashboards and tools to measure key performance indicator, operational performance indicator trending changes.
- Performance management using business analytic tools to include: Netscout ¿ NG1, nBA, IRIS; Empirix Intellisight, TrueCall; and Spirent Visionworks.
- Provides initial impact assessment (service and network) through triage and isolation analysis.
- Ticket creation, escalation, and routing to appropriate fix agent team(s).
- Partner on post incident reviews with focus on continuous improvement and optimization of tools for improved customer experience to include problem management.
- Focuses on the correlation of service performance thresholds alerts to quickly locate issues, and prioritize workload based upon service impacts and customers affected.
- Works with the broader Service Management function to drive adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) and service level agreement (SLA) metrics.
- o Proactive monitoring key quality indicator¿s (KQI).