Demonstrate proficiency with the use of automatic equipment, forklifts, and overhead cranes. Demonstrate ability to set, change, trouble shoot, and clean stamping dies. Proactively apply knowledge with improvements to equipment and processes.
- Setup machinery for manufacturing.
- Setup stamping dies in presses.
- Perform tooling changes according to schedules.
- Simple troubleshooting and tool and die repair to keep production on schedule.
- Perform required preventative maintenance.
- Monitor press, tooling and secondary systems for proper operation during manufacturing.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:High School Diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Some PC skills helpful, but not required