If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? (CLICK HERE) OR CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE: HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=OPN86QVNKFU
Experienced mechanic, repairing trucks, forklifts, skill and ability dismantle engines and make appropriate repairs.
- Maintain working area and all equipment in clean, safe, working order.
- Must know how to operate all equipment utilized in assigned location of group of locations.
- Follow all instructions and guidelines as outlined by direct supervisor.
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and extensive repairs as directed by direct supervisor.
- Make extensive equipment repairs according to manufactures specifications.
- All repairs to be made in compliance with established Safety, DOT and other compliance monitoring agency’s procedures.
- Maintain and complete all equipment records in neat and orderly fashion.
- Assist in building maintenance projects as needed, i.e. build racks, repair racking, run wire in all areas, do plumbing, carpentry, or run errands.
- Monitor, maintain, and update warehouse equipment parts inventory as needed.
- Train associates in warehouse equipment repair.
- Assist in cleaning shop when needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment in the safest manner possible, pre-trip equipment daily.
- Assist in other areas as assigned by location management.
- Minimum education required: High school or GED, additional training courses in related field demonstrating extensive level of knowledge and skill.
- Special skills required: Extensive knowledge of electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, brakes, welding, general maintenance, and other areas as required.
- Other: Physical la- ors, heavy lifting, operate pallet jack and forklift and rolling truck stock.
- Minimum experience required: 3 years or more in vehicle, warehouse and maintenance background.