Our client is seeking an Audit Manager in Houston, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately five years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately five years of related work experience, preferably in a mid-market accounting firm or large firm.
- Demonstrated audit experience
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team of at least five people.
- A proven record of maintaining and nurturing business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project and team management skills
- Ability and desire to develop new business opportunities.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple audit engagements and monitor accounting issues that might arise in the course of the project.
- Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements.
- Develop and maintain long term working relationships by ensuring client satisfaction and by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns.
- Actively pursue business development opportunities through networking and marketing activities.
- Train, mentor and coach team members to ensure a consistent level of high service. Supervise staff members, seniors, and supervisors. Review the work product for completeness and accuracy prior to delivery to clients. Write and deliver timely performance reviews to staff members, seniors and supervisors.
- Work cooperatively with fellow audit managers to schedule staff and resources in the most efficient manner. Monitor project timelines and budgets, anticipate issues and respond in a manner appropriate to the highest standard of service.
- Communicate with shareholder about client relations, work progress, and personnel issues.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory changes and technology to continually improve service and productivity.
- Maintain a congenial team environment that encourages dialogues and collaboration.
Apply today for immediate consideration at Baffasolutions.com