The Host is a part of Belcampo's service team, who is responsible for providing a knowledgeable and seamless experience for our guests. They are dedicated to creating a warm and inviting environment in our stores for both our guests and our team members. In order for our restaurant to be competitive and successful in this fact-paced business, all front of house team members are expected to pitch in wherever needed to ensure smooth operation at Belcampo Meat Company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting guests with a warm and welcoming attitude when they walk in the door and thanking them when they depart
- Communicate clearly regarding guest needs, status of tables, etc.
- Answer phones, take guest reservations in a timely and professional manner.
- Seat guests upon arrival, ensure flow of service by seating section by section and not allowing too many tables to be sat at once
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly side work on time
- Maintains full knowledge of all Belcampo products, the Belcampo Story, Farm/Animal information, and all in-house SOPs.
- Maintain proper in-store marketing and messaging per Management's instructions
- Act as the face and the voice of our company: convey our story to our guests
- Contributes to team effort by going above and beyond duties described here
- 50% off at our restaurants and butcher shops;
- Eligible for our retirement plan after 90 days;
- Flexible schedules;
- Pre-tax commuter benefits;
- Opportunity for growth within the company;
- Generous paid sick time policy (up to 9 days per year!)