JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
Our purpose is revolutionizing meat for the wellbeing of people, planet, and animals. We look for outstanding individuals who are focused and passionate about providing sincere care to our fellow Compadres (employees) and customers.
Belcampo is seeking a Systems Administrator who can take on the responsibilities of being on a small team, wearing many hats, being self-motivated, and performing at a high level. As the Information Technology (IT) Systems Administrator, you will be challenged to troubleshoot IT related problems, implement services, find inefficiencies and solutions, handle day-to-day support requests, and most importantly be a positive resource to our customers, the Compadres (employees) of Belcampo.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- 401(K) to help you invest in your future
- Generous discounts on Belcampo Meat Co. food and merchandise
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Are naturally kind and maintain an optimistic demeanor with a personal commitment and passion for delivering the highest level of service - we are customer centric and make people happy.
- 3+ years of systems administration experience.
- Advanced G-Suite, Dropbox, and Microsoft Office administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and data security.
- Prior experience with Revel POS, or other restaurant POS (e.g. Micros, Toast, Square, Lavu, etc.), hardware and software application, a plus.
- Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing and operation; knowledge of application of computer software for streamlining highly diverse organization activities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and internal customer engagement skills.
WHAT YOU'LL MOSTLY DO:
- Support the current infrastructure across the entire corporate infrastructure: AWS, Network & Infrastructure, AV & Video Conferencing, user systems support, application support (G Suite, DropBox, Slack, etc.).
- Provide ongoing support for Revel POS within restaurant and retail locations.
- Develop and manage system/security policies, monitoring, analytics, optimizations, backups operations and ensure compliance.
- Assist with cross functional projects.
- Provide excellent technical support to employees.
- Manage and provide quality and regular documentation for systems, networks, change management and incident response.
- Coordinate with outside IT vendor to resolve any enterprise software or hardware issues.
YOU'LL LIKELY DO SOME OF THIS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach with arms and hands, bend and stoop, kneel and crouch more than 50% of the time.
- Lifting requirements range from 10 to 50 lbs. typically no more than 20% of the time.
- Travel occasionally domestically.
Belcampo Meat Company provides equal opportunity employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.