- Smiles and extends a warm and friendly welcome to everyone entering the Community. If the individual has to wait in lobby, offers them something to drink and/or eat.
- Answers every incoming telephone call as directed by management. Receives all incoming telephone calls and directs them to the proper department personnel
- Receives inquiries made by visitors, residents, family members and employees and directs them to proper personnel for information.
- Maintains current list of residents and maintain Resident Registry.
- Receives request for maintenance work, completes work orders and gives to maintenance.
- Maintains daily check on all residents.
- Maintains a resident absentee register.
- Has outside contractors, deliverymen, service men and visitors sign in and out in a daily journal.
- Makes copies on copy machines for residents and staff as appropriated.
- Sends all fax copies for residents and staff as appropriate.
- Keeps record of all cash received at front desk. This includes moneys received from employee meals, postage copies etc, to be submitted to bookkeeping on a monthly basis.
- Any other tasks, assignments, projects or requests as deemed by management.
- Appropriately addresses every individual leaving the Community as directed by management.
- Assist in dining room concierge activities involving resident menu organization.
- Assist in seating resident in dining room.
- Coordinate daily orders for resident meals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Computer literate.
- Must dress professionally as directed by management.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Personable, friendly and enjoys smiling.
- Must have upper body strength adequate to bend, lift, shift, move, and/or assist in moving articles of more than twenty-five pounds.
Must be able to squat, reach, and stretch without distress. Must be able to tolerate extended periods walking, standing.