INDUSTRIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - LONG ISLAND
We are hiring an Technical Outside Sales Representative for Technical Field Services on behalf of a well-established power generation company. This is a great opportunity that won't be available for long!
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and interface with them on a daily basis.
- Sell products and services in a designated territory.
- Focus on Customer Service and selling industrial repair services and preventive maintenance technology.
- Build ongoing personal and professional relationships with customers.
- Prepare competitive quotes and proposals consistent with winning trends in the marketplace.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Prepare weekly call reports and dashboards to track and forecast opportunities.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and maintain profit margins on a consistent basis.
- Plan sales work on a long-term basis by setting quotas on calls made to potential and current clients and the potential of sales for each established account.
- Develop new accounts for continued sales growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years pertinent sales experience in the Power Generation industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired but not required.
- Possess good problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer concerns.
- A proven track record of sales and customer service successes.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Results-oriented, self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be an effective written and oral communicator.
- Must be proficient in the use of technology tools which are required to sustain effective sales planning and communications to internal and external customers.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Keely Robinson at (225)270-7643.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.