We are hiring a Field Service Manager on behalf of a well-established company in the electric motor and rotating equipment industry.
We are looking for a talented Field Service Manager to oversee Technicians performing vibration analysis, thermographic imaging and various electrical test to diagnose and repair units.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Lead and direct Field Service Technicians through effectively communicating goals, supporting and promoting collaboration.
- Manage large-scale projects.
- Negotiate and administer contracts.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills in finding creative and safe solutions
- Responsible for field service safety checklist on jobs and to identify and mitigate job hazards
- Oversee the preparation of technical reports providing information on condition of equipment serviced and provide recommended action
- Prepare proposals, perform job walks and defining work scope to meet customers reliability, preventative maintenance, motor change-out, and equipment testing needs and requirements
- Perform electrical tests using portable electronic equipment including but not limited to: Megger®, PdMA MCE, Multimeter, and DLRO
- Oversee the Installation/Removal of AC and DC electric motors, laser alignment of equipment, use of precision measuring tools such as micrometers, replacement of sleeve and anti-friction bearings, setting seals, air gap, torque critical components to proper torque specs
- Ensure a professional environment utilizing customer facing skills
- Ensure work orders are completed in compliance with operative policies and procedures
- Interpret and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience managing a team of Technicians.
- 2+ years PdMA testing experience preferred
- Level I Vibration Analysis required, Level II preferred
- 2+ years of AC/DC motor experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical problem-solving techniques
- Closely adhere to all safety standards and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, follow standardized work procedures and apply strong analytical problem-solving dynamics in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to non-routine duties within set company standards
- Demonstrates strong customer focus with professional, effective communication and interfacing
- Ability to perform math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions and percentages
- Strong computer skills
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.