Improves member value by providing operational, consulting, coaching, marketing and related property support. Provides training to owners, management, and staff. Develops relationships and builds trust by being primary member contact between Best Western International and assigned regional territory properties.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Improves member value by providing operational, training, marketing and related property support.
- Provides hotel operations consulting services (e.g., revenue management, sales and marketing and property management) to improve property performance.
- Uses all relevant tools to statistically analyze and improve operational success through profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Consistently applies Best Western quality assurance standards by conducting property visits and assessments targeted at improving individual properties and brand image.
- Provides corrective action plans as required.
- Builds member value by conducting field-training workshops for owners, management and staff on varied topics with a significant focus on superior customer care.
- Communicates brand initiatives by promoting Best Western resources.
- Contributes to the team effort with timely communication between members and Best Western departments.
- Achieves production and budget standards by effectively planning and scheduling property visits and travel.
- Ensures a seamless and expedient transition by conducting effective visits to applicant properties.