WHO WE ARE:
Studios is a club for builders. For over ten years, Betaworks has been fusing diverse people and ideas, to build successful products at the intersection of technology, business and culture -- Giphy, Dots, ChartBeat & Poncho to name a few. Now Studios opens the betaworks community to its members, combining physical space with software to connect people around purposeful experimentation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A New York City based position responsible for greeting our members and their guests, as well as helping out around the space during operating hours and events. You will be the face–and the spirit!–of the club.
- An outgoing, positive, friendly, engaging individual--we are looking for someone to genuinely care about our members
- You have great communication skills, written and verbal
- You are very organized and detail-oriented
- You have a startup mindset--nothing is below you! You are always looking for a way to jump in and help
- You've had at least one year of experience in a client facing or hospitality role
- You have a flexible schedule, with weekend availability
- Strong knowledge of Dropbox and Google Suite applications
- Be the first face members see when they enter our space-you will greet and guide every members and guest that enters our space
- Managing member mail, i.e. sorting and recording mail and packages, alerting members when their items arrive for pick up
- Open and close site depending on your scheduled hours to work
- Answer incoming membership inquiries (via walk-in, website, or phone) and making introduction to Membership Manager or General Manager who is on site
- Work closely with General Manager and/or Facilities to field and mitigate facilities issues and requests (i.e. internet outage, leak, etc.)
- Support staff with administrative and support duties, such as event set-up, food set up, etc.
- Help maintain cleanliness by doing hourly walkthroughs and reporting any significant areas to be cleaned to cleaning staff/team
- Distribute packages, deliveries throughout the space to appropriate team(s)
- Assist in the member on-boarding process by creating key cards for entry, giving first day tours of the space and helping them get affiliated with our space, community and programming offerings
- Get to know our members by name and preference(s) on seat location, food and beverage, etc.. We want our members to feel like they are at home!
- Oversee all ordering of supplies in for your site using existing systems & budget given by General Manager
- Manage Conference Room bookings for our members if they need assistance
- Assist Head of Programming and events team with on site programming as it happens