A New York City-based position responsible for space operations, member-facing hospitality, and event production. Greet our members, their guests and other visitors at the front desk, and assist them as needed. Maintain the club space and stock the food & beverage area throughout the day. Assist with setup and production of our frequent events, which range from intimate workshops to large full-day conferences. You will be part of a tight team that keeps our club running, helping out with anything that needs to get done.
WHO WE ARE:
Studios is a social club for people building things: companies, products, teams, robotic gingerbread houses...It's a place to meet people, scheme, learn about frontier technology, and get a little work done. Founded by Betaworks in 2018, we are a vibrant membership space that connects people across tech, business and culture.
- At least one year of experience in a client facing or hospitality role
- Outgoing, positive, friendly, and engaging personality
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Organized and detail-oriented
- You have a startup mindset — nothing is below you! You are always looking for a way to jump in and help
- Interest in technology, entrepreneurship, and startups
- Flexible schedule, with evening and weekend availability
- Strong knowledge of Apple products and Google Suite applications
- Be the first face members see when they walk through the door. You will greet and guide every visitor that enters our space
- Manage various Studios accounts such as Gmail and Gcal, handling member requests and maintaining our inventory and room booking logs
- Opening and closing space duties, depending on schedule
- Help maintain cleanliness by doing regular walkthroughs of the space
- Assist in the member on-boarding process by giving tours of the space and helping them get affiliated with our club, community and programming offerings
- Get to know our members by name and learn their unique needs and preferences. We want our members to feel like they are at home!
- Assist events team with programming, setup and breakdown of events
- Heavy lifting: moving furniture, packages, and A/V equipment weighing up to 50 pounds