BHG is looking for a video editor/compositor to develop marketing-related assets for our current and upcoming game titles. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We're looking for candidates with experience supporting a high-quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing high-quality work for social media outlets and mobile game storefronts. They should have an excellent eye for developing compelling video and still images, the ability to capture and integrate gameplay footage, and awareness of emerging marketing platforms related to mobile free-to-play games. The candidate will develop art assets that support the marketing and communications strategy across all channels/touch-points.
- Work with the marketing director and art leads to develop best methods for producing video and still content.
- Develop art assets for branding, UA, and any additional material related to ongoing and future marketing efforts.
- Work with the marketing art lead to develop templates and pipelines for converting/creating on-brand marketing art assets based on in-game art.
- Work with the marketing team to identify emerging outlets, methods and best practices for marketing our titles.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating marketing assets.
- Capable of developing cutting-edge marketing video and art.
- Strong motion graphic skills
- Experience with working with 3D and 2D art assets in video / still formats.
- Strong skills in the Adobe CC Suite - After FX, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator or related software.
- Affinity for mobile games
- Exposure/experience with asset creation for social media platforms and mobile storefronts.
- Sound editing skills
- Excellent file organization skills
- Work with internal game teams to wrangle assets as needed for marketing/community efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong artistic and design sensibilities preferred