If you love food & beverage and want to make content about it all day, this internship is for you. At Boba Guys, we cover all sorts of topics beyond just boba, so we are looking for an intern to help us build out our branded content and merchandise.
We are looking for a commitment of 10-20 hours a week assisting with our scripting, video shooting and editing of content projects. Think Buzzfeed meets Ugly Delicious! If you have no idea what that means, this probably isn't for you. But if you do, do apply. We value our interns, so there will be a stipend that's beyond just unlimited boba. We'll also help you build your portfolio.
WHO WE ARE:
• The Boba Guys! We are the pioneers of "better boba," "hipster boba," or whatever you call our category. • We really see ourselves as a hype cafe concept that's bridging cultures. If you don't know who we are by now, feel free to Google us. If it matters, our moms think we're pretty cool.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Hungry to get experience in a fast-paced growth environment and apply your video and creative skills toward something that's changing culture.
• Great entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset with strong initiative and attention-to-detail. Your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people across the country.
• Extremely intelligent and eager to learn. Also capable of thinking big picture. • Someone that naturally sees trends in social media, food, media, and general culture. At Boba Guys, we all know our culture.
• Excellent professional storytelling skills.
• Savvy researcher. Expert Googler. Social media aficionado.
• Access to own video and sound equipment (editing software as well).
• Digital media savvy and experienced with new digital technologies.
• Creative video and film and photography experience required (must be versed in all aspects of short film creation; pre-production to shooting, editing and post-production).
• Able to work independently.
• Graphics and animation experience a plus.
There are other things to talk about like travel (there will be some) and following our team during events which may require some assistance on bar and boba consumption. It's fun, really. Apply now!