ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR NEEDED-WELL STAFFED NON-PROFIT
LMSW, LMHC. LCSW, PSY. D
BILINGUAL SPANISH REQUIRED
The Administrative Supervisor provides administrative and clinical supervision for the DV Programs, which include adult DV and supported apartment programs. All responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the standards of regulatory agencies and of the company. Work schedule may include rotating shifts and on-call service.
Programmatic & Administrative:
- Provide administrative supervision.
- Ensure clinical and administrative compliance in all program areas. Assists with external audits and audit preparations
- Maintain census.
- Schedule and monitor staff attendance, staffing, and vacation scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
- Conducts and participates in other Quality Assurance activities, including Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI), consumer satisfaction surveys, and chart reviews and audits.
- Collect and utilize data to inform program operations, compliance, planning and improvement projects.
- Participate in and oversee admission and discharge processes and decisions.
- Develop and improve operations, systems, effectiveness, and standardization.
- Ensure programs' fiscal viability.
- Implement new initiatives and program improvement activities.
- Monitor and follow up on adverse events.
- Conduct community outreach and maintain external collaborative and community relationships.
- Participate in and facilitate various meetings.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Conduct and arrange staff training and development.
- Develop new beds and new program services.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision to program staff.
- Ensure utilization of effective interventions that lead to identified, meaningful outcomes.
- Facilitate staff team meetings and case conferences.
- Provide direct service to residents on an as needed/required basis.
- Supervise LMSW staff and MSW students.
- Other clinical duties, as assigned.
- LMSW, LMHC, LCSW or Psy. D required,
- Prior experience with DV population preferred. Foster care experience a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience required.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 204