Engage in Acquisition and Project Management roles withing the Fiat Chrysler customer team, learning and supporting daily activities, including but not limited to:
• Interact with cross functional teams (engineering, controlling, logistics, purchasing, industrialization, central sales, etc.), as necessary.
• Track and process customer prototype orders and deliveries.
• Represent the customer team and take ownership of accounts receivable topics, including follow-up with internal team and customers/tiers to close out open topics.
• Support revenue collection activities via working closely with the customer team (including tracking, reporting and monthly meetings).
• Interface with Central Sales to process invoicing (Engineering services, tooling, etc.).
• Support internal reporting and processes (including business planning and current revenue forecasts).
• Oversee/manage prototype part inventory, reconciling virtual and physical inventory.
• Monitor/respond to customer supplier portal inquiries/tickets.
This is a paid student summer internship and could potentially continue on a part-time basis through the academic year.
•Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree with at least one semester completed.
•Ability to work 30 - 40 hours per week.
•Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0.
•Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
•Ability to interface with international, cross-functional and customer teams, including flexible work schedule, as necessary.
•Ability to manage multiple priorities and proactively follow-up on items.
•Proficient in MS Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
•Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
_INDEFINITE U.S. WORK AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS ONLY. FUTURE SPONSORSHIP FOR WORK AUTHORIZATION UNAVAILABLE. _
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.