__REGISTERED NURSES - RN - SAN ANTONIO, TX
MULTIPLE NEEDS FOR ER, ICU, TELEMETRY, FLOAT, PCU, CVICU
(ONLY QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ACCEPTED)
- We have multiple full time, permanent positions available for RN's for San Antonio.
- All units. All Shifts.
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonuses available
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- RN License to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas
- BLS Certification required
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as a licensed RN
- Minimum of 1 years clinical experience in the Department
- Approved for and maintains requirements of the Nursing Clinical Excellence program RN level IV.
San Antonio features a cost of living that's slightly lower than the national average, with the median home sale price below the national median as well. San Antonio's sees approximately 300 days of sunshine per year. During the winter, below-freezing temperatures and snow are very uncommon.