- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- Maintains a current CPR certification. Must meet American Heart Association BLS Guidelines.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Registered nurses shall have a minimum of (a) one (1) year of experience as a professional nurse within the last three (3) years OR (b) have a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program by accredited by the National League for Nursing and a current RN license. Minimum of two years' experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health, home care, or hospice nursing is preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communications; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and/or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”