Broadridge is hiring! We currently are looking for an Associate UI Designer to join our organization. This is an excellent junior level opportunity for you to collaborate with our growing and creative UI team based out of our San Diego, CA location.
In this role, you will join the UI/UX team supporting our IT Product Development Group. Are you passionate about web design and development; do you take pride in and ownership of assigned projects; possess a dream to learn new approaches and technology; are capable of working in a dynamic, multi-project environment, we urge you to read below!
• Hand code and customize HTML, CSS, JS.
• Implement UI code and assets into programming environments (mostly . Net; some Java and Coldfusion).
• Ensure development is in accordance with corporate branding; style guides and other requirements.
• Ensure all web views function as expected across our supported browsers. Assist with browser compatibility issues as they arise.
• Understand and use current W3C standards and industry standard methodologies
• Assist with identifying and evaluating new technologies and methodologies
• Create/update wireframe mockups based on requirements provided
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A BIG PLUS
Qualifications null Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. _Click here_ to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”