Business Staffing of America (BSA) has over 28 years of experience in targeting personnel, developing talent, and assisting transfers to great careers. BSA is a professional staffing company that provides staffing and recruiting solutions to enhance workplace performance. We also specialize in hard to find medical professionals for the Federal Government in rural/remote areas.
We apply advanced technology to streamline the hiring process while improving customer services. Our staffing mission is to help under-served groups to include veterans, service members, youth, tribal communities and prison populations.
BSA is seeking to hire a Part-Time or Full-Time Entry Level Recruiter to assist with Target Recruitment, Talent Development, and the Transfer of Knowledge for the services we provide such as; Medical Staffing, Internships, Federal Staffing, and Workforce Solutions.
The work hours can be flexible. However, BSA's normal work week is Monday-Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. with the weekends off.
Payroll will be processed at a weekly basis.
- Being able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and balance outbound & inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Utilizing excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and existing clients to describe assignment details.
- Generating a high-quality pipeline of candidates in our ATS by making calls daily, emailing, texting, and contacting candidates using multiple recruiting platforms.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates, and stay connected with candidates throughout the entire hiring process
- Providing excellent Candidate/Client service
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals.
- Be prepared to work in a flexible work environment (Office or Remote)
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Business Administration, Management, Marketing)
- No fear of cold-calling and prospecting
- Excellent conversationalist
- Strong listening skills
- Winning work ethic
- Career driven
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
- Please send us a copy of your Resume
- Background Check Required.