MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH A U.S. GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE - TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
NOTE:Must have an active TS-SCI with poly. No sponsorships or upgrades are available. Submissions without this requirement will not be considered. H1-B holders will not be considered.
We are seeking Malware Engineers for a number of long term customer contracts.
- Supports overall network defense activities, provide in-depth analysis of suspected malicious code and/or infected systems and network devices, perform necessary inspection and reverse engineering activities to understand the behavior of the software, the root cause for its presence, and develop recommendations on how to counter the threat
- Create reports on findings with recommendations for improving/changing our cyber defenses on the network or on the hosts to counter any new threats
- Investigate virus alerts/incidents to determine root cause, entry point of code, potential lateral spread, and damage risk
- Reverse engineer either real or suspected malicious code using both behavioral and code analysis and provide a report and recommendation on actions to take to defend against the threat or issue
- Utilize Sponsor software and network forensic analyst tools to find and analyze exploited workstations and software and reverse engineer/analyze malicious code
- May serve as a technical team or task lead
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Masters Degree a plus
−10-15 years of related technical experience
−Demonstrated experience in monitoring network defense technologies and analyzing the products produced
−Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
−Ability to work occasional evening or weekend hours as needed
−A thorough understanding of Assembly (x86-64 and ARM) is required. A programming background in C/C++ desired. The ability to learn other chipsets will be required on a case-by-case basis.
- IDA Pro Disassembler
- Hex-Rays Decompiler
- MS Visual Studio
- SIFT and/or REMNUX Distributions
5 weeks paid vacation + 10 gov't holidays
15% contribution to 401k
ISP and cellphone reimbursement
LTD, STD disability and life insurance
Paid health, dental, and vision for employee and family.
$5000 annual training expense reimbursement
Computer purchase plan