- AAS in CAD, Mechanical Technology, Welding Technology or equivalent plus 1+ years of Welding and Metal Fabrication experience.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Solid MS Excel and MS Word experience
- Ability to work under general direction
- Effective organization, and planning skills, with ability to handle changing priorities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Self-starter that is flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience in use of measurement tools, CMM.
- Able to work with multi-functional teams
- Positive attitude, flexible and good work ethic
- Familiarity with sheet metal and weld symbols
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION.
- Location: USA - NY - Corning
- Duration of contract: 1 Year
- Education/Experience: AAS in CAD, Mechanical Technology, Welding Technology or equivalent plus 1+ years of Welding and Metal Fabrication experience.
- Pay Rate: $22-27 per hr
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.