Big Guy Properties is seeking a diligent full-time Staff Accountant to handle the daily full-cycle accounting operations of our business. We are a property management company with some properties in Oregon and many in Ohio. This position will be working out of our Oregon office in Wilsonville.
Learn more about us here:
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Thrives in creating and maintaining an organized work place.
- Is outstanding in their ability to accurately analyze data and present that information in a clear and precise manner.
- Has the ability for accurate data entry work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys challenges
- Is self-sufficient and thrives on job variety.
ACCOUNTING CLERK SUMMARY:
- Accurately complete A/R and A/P transactions daily for multiple entities. All vendor bills are paid by the due date to maintain an “A” rating with vendors. All work is consistent with GAAP.
SPECIFIC TASKS OF RESPONSIBILITY (NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE)
- monitor AP email
- carry out bank statement reconciliations weekly/monthly
- enter all AP invoices and post recurring invoices including mortgage and tax invoices
- scan all Oregon deposits into proper bank accounts
- post all tenant payments to tenant accounts
- manage NSF checks
- monitor open POs
- apply all tenant payments accurately
- reconcile credit card invoices
- handle, scan and file all mail
- print checks
- handle ACH & wire entry
- process auto payments in our property management system
- audit utility bills for accuracy
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education/experience of one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
Our competitive compensation plan includes medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), paid time off, as well as a 401(k) plan with matching.
Schedule: Full-time Monday - Friday
Equal Employment Opportunity