The Kitchen Aid is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Complete all tasks communicated to prepare kitchen and dining room for resident meal times. For example: rolling silverware, setting tables, folding napkins and other such tasks.
- Greet residents in the dining room, take orders for meals and answer questions about meal selections. Serve residents their daily choices and clear tables when they are finished.
- Accommodate resident and community guests in the dining room and ensure such meals are properly billed for.
- Retrieve dishes and utensils following meals and ensure all dishes and utensils are washed and properly sanitized.
- Deliver Room Trays and retrieve all community dishware from resident apartments.
- Provide residents with snacks as requested from the kitchen.
- Assist in planning and executing of special event and holiday buffets.
- Deliver Staff meals to breakroom.