TITLE: Construction Inspector
LOCATION: Good Fellow AFB, Texas
CITIZENSHIP: United States Citizenship Required
CSEngineering is looking to add an experienced Construction Inspector to our team. As a Construction Inspector at Good Fellow AFB, you will be supporting the 17th Civil Engineering Squadron (17 CES) in their mission to provide services in Facility Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (FSRM), Military Construction (MILCON) and Non-Appropriated Programs (NAF).
- Provide continuity and serve as a coordinator on projects with responsibility for technical, analytical or project direction of the workgroup
- Assigned to tasks that are somewhat complex and may require application across a range of knowledge base to include: Project Management, Cost Estimating, Architectural/Engineering Design and Construction Management
- Provide assistance on all types of contract programming, facility design and construction projects in order to perceive, propose, prepare plans and specification and supervise construction for compliance and the contract documents
- Serve as construction representative; coordinating work with contractor’s personnel and reps of the using service to ensure timely and satisfactory accomplishment
- Ensure that all construction inspection is accomplished in accordance with governing plans, specifications and in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Assist in the design and construction related services but are not tied to specific construction projects.
- Develop design criteria, perform and provide fact-finding studies, surveys, and investigations
- Perform document development services to include; design guide and standards
- Provide policy documents; prototype designs, technical studies/reviews, analysis, cost studies, design manuals, planning, programming, and studies, etc.
- Provide comprehensive/master planning, installation development plans, and area development plans
- Have in-depth knowledge of Air Force organizational structures, functions, and procedures as well as command relationships and responsibilities.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Air Force related construction, design, facility sustainment, MILCON, and FSRM.