As a Senior Developer you will work both independently, and in a team with other programmers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. It is expected that the individual will not only be adding value to CTDI’s applications but will be extending knowledge on their own capabilities within the applications. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of custom Web Applications.
- Analyzes, evaluates and documents user requests for new and modified systems and programs
- Provides architecture direction and establishment of system development protocols
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with other Technical Leads and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Is the Subject Matter Expert for specific applications and provides insight into new features and functions to benefit the customer and the company
- Develops applications that are proof-of-concepts that showcase the capabilities of the application and provide creative solutions for our customer.
- Participation in a Scrum/Agile process that reviews the teams work.
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns, web standards and best practices (development and support)
- Hands on experience with C# and web development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and takes on the initiative to learn new technologies
- Required experience with Oracle, LINQ, Entity Framework, SOA, MVC, MVVM, Knockout, Web Services, REST
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years recent experience in application development with Microsoft .NET stack and latest versions of MVC, with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Web Services (XML, SOAP, WCF) and Oracle (SQL, PLSQL)
- 10+ years overall IT software experience - should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.