CTDI is a large scale logistics and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
This key management position is responsible for all financial and operational aspects of a complex, high volume, distribution operation. Success measurements include managing customers KPI’s and delivering world class service in addition to managing the overall P/L performance of the Operation. The Branch Manager will also lead a large workforce of both exempt and non –exempt employees which includes a temporary workers. CTDI Branch Managers also directly interface with our onsite customers in an effort to build and maintain a positive working relationship on behalf of the corporation.
- Responsible for P&L/Budget management for entire operation.
- Supervise and motivate a large staff of managers, employees and temporary workers.
- Ensure that customer's service expectations are met, including achieving all KPI’s and quality performance goals.
- Communicate and interact with customers and various internal functional departments (i.e. IT, HR, Accounting, etc.) in order to resolve issues, capitalize on opportunities and improve business and service performance.
- Ensure customer-specified and CTDI Corporate service level agreements and quality standards are met.
- Generate, cultivate and communicate ideas for continual improvement of processes and activities across all areas of the operation.
- Prepare various reports and analyses as required by the customer or CTDI internal organizations.
- Research and reconcile forecasted financial results with posted General Ledger results as part of the Monthly Close Process.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers
- Strong coaching and employee development skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Advanced customer interaction skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong financial skills/background.
- Results driven mentality.
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Effectively handle a heavy workload, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- B.S. Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or a related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of proven Operations management experience required.
- 5+ years working in a high volume distribution, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access and Project), report preparation, and data analysis