CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
This independent manager will be responsible for staff productivity, including training and instructing on department processes, motivating, and counseling as needed. In many cases, the responsibilities of this individual will include oversight of multiple departments and functional areas within the branch operations. Achievement of all service level commitments to CTDI’s customer will also be a critical component of this manager’s daily and on-going responsibilities.
- Responsible for overseeing all operations within the branch.
- Accountable for the financial performance of all of the operations within the branch.
- Supervises and motivates personnel, up to 300 people.
- Support and enforce safety, company policies and procedures and SOP of operations staff
- Complete employee attendance records and monitor for adherence to policy. Prepare corrective actions when necessary.
- Manage reports, statistical analysis, and daily P&L reporting.
- Ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
- Communicates with various levels of CTDI Corporate management and customers to ensure that customer expectations are met and issues are resolved to include all service level commitments.
- Provide input of ideas for continual process improvements as well as implementation of new processes.
- P&L responsibilities as well as participation in the daily P&L call with Corporate management.
- Manages and motivates personnel.
- Train, motivate, and support leadership team in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Monitors all expenses and on time delivery performance.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent leadership, coaching and ability to motivate and development employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong project management ability.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management including excellent customer interaction.
- Proven teambuilding and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Effectively handle a heavy workload, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- BS Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or related field is preferred.
- 5-7+ years of management experience (preferably in a high-volume, fast-paced production, manufacturing, distribution, warehousing or service environment) including experience working with P&L/budgets.
- Proven operations experience within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- A strong technical background is preferred
- Experience with Kronos a plus
- Experience managing temporary staff is a plus.
- Background in distribution preferred but not necessary.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!