The Inventory Supervisor position is responsible for supervising Inventory Control employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, overseeing cycle counting policies and periodic physical inventory audits, and educating and training teams on inventory practices. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Generate detailed cycle counts in order to provide measurable inventory results.
- Monitor departmental performance metrics to insure requirements are met.
- Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Create inventory reports for both internal and external use.
- Assist in optimization of logistics processes.
- Performs inventory audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to measure effectiveness.
- Manage and provide appropriate direction and support to team members to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and database systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility in schedule
- Cost accounting/inventory management preferred.
- 3+ years inventory management experience, including overseeing large inventories and audit procedures.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Inventory Management, or similar financial-based field.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!