The Regional Vice President of Sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mastery of consultative sales resulting in exceptional sales outcomes.
- Ability to facilitate effective communication and work between individuals, teams and organizations in a fast-paced environment; enabling successful stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Proven ability to empower and gain commitment of sales team, resulting in successful goal achievement.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms; interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation.
- Technology background preferred, including WIFI, HFC, DOCSIS, IP and Testing Services.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Spanish Bi-lingual, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related field; MBA preferred but not required.
- 10+ years’ demonstrated success selling to North American Cable TV Service Providers and Consumer Electronics Manufacturing Companies.
- 10+ years' Strategic Account Planning and Major Account Management experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated success generating new revenue and selling to Wireless Service Providers and selling to Telco Service Providers at start up or early stage companies.
- Proven track record of selling SaaS and/or Technical Outsourcing services to Cable, Wireless or Telco Service Providers.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Strong knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and structuring sales quotas and revenue expectations.
_This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. This position may be required to travel up to 50% of the time and lift, move, and transport laboratory equipment up to 30lbs. _