- Majoring in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field graduating December 2019 or later with a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s (M.A./M.S.).
- Preference given to students entering junior or senior year.
- No experience required.
- Previous related internships, volunteer or work experience desired.
- Demonstrated interest in the energy industry desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.