What's the most impressive thing you've ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you're exactly who we're looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire (www.cameo.com). We're the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We're well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you'd expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE:
You will work with the product team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our website, mobile apps, and beyond (emails, landing pages, etc.). We think this is a dream job for an extremely talented, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together.
- Help define and design user experiences on our website and mobile apps.
- Help decide what to build and why, not just make pixels pretty.
- Talk to users and look at data to understand how and why our users use Cameo.
- Help us find and develop the next great Cameo designers as we grow our team.
- Be a leader across the org and evangelize authenticity, simplicity, and purpose across everything we do as a company.
- Work with product management to define a successful, repeatable design and discovery playbook
- Work closely with engineering on executional design work, providing on-the-fly input and direction
- Help us build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
WE HOPE YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have 3+ years experience as a designer.
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work.
- You're a generalist, and excel at anything from UX work and wireframing to fine-grained visual design.
- Bonus: you enjoy and have experience at all phases of product development.
_Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity._