Our client is looking for an IT leader to provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance business operations and ensure security and integrity of the company’s systems. Additionally, the Director of IT will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. The individual’s principal goals are to plan, coordinate, direct, and design technology activities of the company.
- Selection, deployment and maintenance of office tools and services (email, contacts, calendar, PBX, helpdesk)
- Provide supervision and coaching for the Information Technology team
- Builds and maintains a hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure and shared services
- Proposes and executes creative and innovative IT solutions in a forward-thinking and strategic manner
- Directs and manages the support and maintenance of business applications, including management of related vendor relationships
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost
- Ensures employees are provided with professional, courteous and timely support and service
- Responsible for the development and review of back-up and disaster recovery plans.
- Manages user services such as IT Help Desk and training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of progressively responsible IT experience with at least 3 years in management roles, ideally in a hybrid cloud environment
- Experience developing and managing departmental budgets for operational and capital expenditures
- In-depth experience and knowledge of enterprise IT concerns and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Systems Administration: Microsoft operating systems (server and desktop)
- Hands on experience with MS products (Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office, Sharepoint) deployed for entire organization.