Our client, an industry leading Cannabis company, is seeking an experienced Director of Sales for their rapidly expanding operations.
The Director of Sales position will be responsible for the growth of the company by setting and then executing the sales strategy, and must have proven sales leadership experience and success selling business to business for their services.
The ideal candidate must have vast experience and proven success in achieving sales targets by effectively leading, mentoring and inspiring a team. The Director of Sales will own the development of new sales pipelines, strategies, optimizing the CRM tracking and reporting, and drive initiative to grow sales.
*CANNABIS OR AGRICULTURE BACKGROUND PREFERRED.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of current California law and regulations.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure a strong brand presence throughout the state of California.
- Set up long-term sales relationships with growers both indoor and outdoor.
- Build and own the reporting analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the processes to scale with our growth.
- Create a culture of success with ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Plan and strategize territories to maximize effective coverage.
- Deliver accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as develop and maintain departmental KPI’s.
- Analyze sales pipeline and forecasting to develop accurate projections and budget.
- Own coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Continue integration of Inside Sales Team with Outside Representatives in order to effectively exceed established goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8-10 years of Business to Business Sales experience including 4+ years experience leading a sales team.
- Proven experience utilizing a CRM to manage sales team tasks, pipeline, and closing opportunities.
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed revenue goals.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into accurate forecasts and actionable insights.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategies, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior leaders.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or a related field.
COMPENSATION: $100K-$120K Base Plus Performance Bonus and Stock Options
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123