CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,000 employees worldwide.
The Senior Production Supervisor will work along side their teams to drive KPI's and performance goals set out for the branch. They will lead by example and provide support to the operation to meet/exceed the production goals.
In order for a candidate to be successful they should be comfortable in a working leadership role and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get to work. They should be comfortable in a fast paced high volume environment and able to mange multiple priorities simultaneously. The Senior Supervisor will be responsible for the following; but not limited to:
- Supervise production and technical activity of production lines
- Monitor departmental performance metrics to insure production requirements are met
- Provide first level of support for any escalated issue during work shift
- Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Complete employee attendance and payroll requirements.
- Prepare and administer daily performance feedback and reporting as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good PC skills with experience in Word and Excel applications.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
- 5-7+ years supervisory/management experience in a high volume production environment required.
- Technical degree or certification strongly preferred.