Department: Front Desk/ Shake Bar
● Must be willing to work flexible hours.
● Strong public relations and communication skills.
● Ability to work as part of a team.
● Maintain high engagement level.
● Ability to multi-task.
● Functional Computer Skills.
● Outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly attitude.
● High School Diploma (PREFERRED)
● Safety Knowledge & Training (American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, etc.) (PREFERRED)
● Greet each member and guest promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile.
● Says “Hello” to all incoming guests and “Good-bye” to all outgoing guests.
Provide control to the front door area of the facility.
● Check each member into the gym using proper check-in procedures.
● Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts, cancelled accounts, and correct members are checking in. Contact management with any
● Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedure: Guest Courtesy Card.
● Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate Fitness Counselor in a prompt, professional manner.
● Answer phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and use proper phone greeting techniques and scripts.
● Address caller inquiries via phone.
● Register all telephone inquiries in the TI log in the Master Production Log and transfer the call to the appropriate Fitness Counselor.
● Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform with nametag while on duty. It is employee’s responsibility to maintain his/her uniform.
● Respond immediately to member concerns.
● Make delinquent phone calls.
● Attend all staff meetings as directed.
● Clean and maintain front desk area.
● Walk the floor to make sure all member rules are being followed.
● Follow proper opening and closing procedures.
● Log all maintenance concerns that are reported.
● Notify management of gym incidents that require incident reports.
● Work when scheduled and adhere to our attendance policies.
● Perform other duties as directed by management.