COME JOIN A DYNAMIC AND QUALITY-FOCUSED TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS AT CCBS!
WHAT THEY DO:
Behavior technicians are the backbone of CCBS. These fun-loving, energetic professionals have a caseload of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder whom they support and teach new skills such as speaking their first word, playing with new toys, interacting with others, making a snack and countless others. Each technician performs their life-changing job under the supportive guidance of a program manager and board certified behavior analyst (BCBA) .
IN A NUTSHELL, WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO:
- Implement skill acquisition & behavior reduction programs as designed
- Engage in developmentally appropriate play skills with clients
- Collect measurable outcome data
- Collaborate with their clinical team
- Provide fun and enriched environment for clients
- Adhere to company policies and administrative duties
- Follow and master the components of the Registered Behavior Technician Task List
Since this is a position working with children and their families, we do require that each individual possess the following to ensure quality services and consistency of staff:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor degree in related field (psychology, education, behavioral sciences etc.) is preferred but not required
- Must be available from 2:00-7:30pm Monday through Friday
- Experience with children with developmental delays/disorders
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to drive 40 miles/day to client homes
- Fun, personable and professional are a must!
- Must have valid CA driver's license
- Clear TB test
- Be in good medical condition
- Bonuses based on performance
- Company issued cell phone for ease of communication and data collection
- Upward career mobility (we promote from within!)
- Access to our online system for data collection & scheduling
- Social activities planned for the company employees
- Benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours a week)
- Paid mileage between appointments
- Paid initial and ongoing training
- All staff are trained to become Registered Behavior Technicians
- Close-knit and supportive co-workers
- Impact the life of a child and their family!