Responsible for handling Guest check money transactions in a prompt courteous manner and in accordance with the Company's high standards of Guest Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
• Receives payment from food and beverage Guests, makes changes and issues receipts in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
• Answers any Guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
• Advises Guest of waiting time and recommends beverage outlets to Guests.
• Handles any Guest complaints and resolves them quickly and courteously.
• Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
• Participates as a team member with food servers, bus persons, cooks, supervisors and any pertinent company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Guest Services.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Maintains a consistent and regular attendance record.
• PERFORMS ANY REASONABLE REQUEST MADE BY MANAGEMENT.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required; previous cashier experience preferred.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other Team Members of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.