CloudFactory is looking for a Financial Analyst to join us in our mission of connecting one million people to meaningful work. The primary responsibility of this role is to be a business partner to the Sales and Marketing team, providing high-confidence financial reporting, forecasting, and operational metrics to help tell the story of the business through the numbers.
- Collaborate with the Finance Director on developing and maintaining the companywide revenue forecast model
- Track KPIs for Go-to-Market team and update regular reports for Executive Team
- Support Account Executives and Client Success Managers with pricing and margin analysis for new deals/ expansion opportunities
- Send out monthly budget-to-actuals financial reports to department managers and own variance analysis and updating forecast/ accruals
- Calculate monthly commissions for Sales and Client Success teams
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis deep-dives on various aspects of the business
- Excel/ Google Sheets Jedi
- Must have experience using one or more of the following tools (or their equivalents): NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Salesforce.com, Xactly. Experience administering/ implementing a plus
- Experience with business intelligence software like PowerBI, Looker or Tableau a plus
Ideal candidates likely identify with the following:
- I have strong feelings about the merits of Excel versus Google Sheets and have vigorously defended my views in multiple debates with the unenlightened
- People at work regularly come to me with their spreadsheet questions and think I have mystical powers because I know how to use CONCATENATE in a VLOOKUP formula
- I sometimes have to remind myself not to judge people when they don't right-justify their numbers in spreadsheets or use random colors “to make it look pretty”
- I have built a revenue forecast that showed 100% year-over-year growth and walked the VP of Sales through it without them running out of the room screaming
- I've had existential debates with myself at midnight about why I'm updating the same spreadsheet manually for the third quarter in a row and then gone to my boss in the morning to pitch a plan on how we can automate it so I can focus on higher value-add activities
- I have at times wondered if MRR stands for “moderately random revenue”
- I have been tasked with building a financial model to support a business decision and wound up using my analysis to persuade the team to NOT do the project
- My heart rate accelerates whenever I'm sending an email with confidential salary info and I always triple-check the “To” line
- Salespeople have told me that I'm “the nicest finance person they've ever worked with” and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing
- Be part of an awesome start-up community in a cool town
- Competitive Compensation
- Free lunches on Fridays!
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR MOVEMENT, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY. Don't settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.