Hiring now for full-time exempt position. This is a * remote position *.
Are you a go-getter, self-starter and disciplined marketing professional with outstanding work ethics and a flair for writing engaging content? Are you looking for a promising career as a marketing coordinator using both online as well as traditional methods, social media and rich media while having the benefit of working remotely from a location of your choice? Then read on…!
We are a rapidly expanding In-Home Care agency and looking to hire a marketing coordinator to support our growing needs with online marketing, creative content writing, rich media content creation, social media marketing, traditional marketing methods and other avenues of reaching our customer and referral base.
We would love to speak with you if you are a motivated, positive, self-starter marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and enjoys writing and engaging with customers. You will be required to work independently, be highly goal oriented and have outstanding time-management, and communication abilities.
If you match this profile and are looking to bring compassion and care to the senior population while working full-time in a fun and rewarding environment, then we would love to talk to you!
This individual will be responsible for meeting marketing, sales, customer service targets and reaching all goals set by the manager. Participating in online marketing efforts including web marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing, and other forms of online marketing as well as establishing company brand within communities through community outreach activities and events are some of the keys to success in this role. Being comfortable with using your own self in live videos as well as recorded videos is essential for this position.
This is a full-time position which requires flexibility in schedule, some weekend and holiday work may be required.
The Marketing Assistant will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must be a self-starter, have strong work ethics and always work consistent with the policies of the company.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our job portal at https://cloverleaf-care.breezy.hr
Or respond with a complete resume and cover letter using the "Apply Now" button on this page.
Do not email to any company email addresses because these responses will be lost. Do not call the company - all inquiries for this position are being managed online.
$33,500 - $38,000 p.a
The Marketing Coordinator will perform the following job functions:
- Online marketing including web marking, SEO, social media, email marketing, and all other forms of online marketing;
- Generate creative content, write original articles, posts, mail marketing content;
- Create, edit and publish newsletters;
- Create print media marketing collaterals using Adobe suite and other publishing tools;
- Research community outreach events and coordinate participation at events;
- Prepare giveaways, marketing tools and brand media to highlight Company's services at events;
- Prepare and deliver talks and seminars at public events;
- Research advertising opportunities and create ads;
- Develop strong relationships with referral sources through meetings and ask for business;
- Perform in-home assessments for new potential clients. Sign-up new clients;
- Staff client shifts by matching the best caregiver with each client;
- Answer telephone and provide excellent customer service utilizing good telephone technique;
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer satisfaction at all times;
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed;
- Track, report and meet goals set by management;
- Other office coordination duties
The Marketing Coordinator duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the Company's needs.
- 2+ years' experience marketing related or communications related with breadth of responsibilities including online marketing, rich media and traditional marketing. We are looking for individuals who can bring creative ideas and skills to produce results!
- 2+ years' experience in a professional office work environment. We are looking for professionals with a verifiable exemplary job record of working in an office setting, who are looking to develop in their career.
- Previous experience in a remote setting with strong references, a definite plus.
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, publishing and media applications, among others) with a proven ability to work with multiple computer programs, applications and software tools in everyday work is a MUST.
- Excellent skills at creative and original writing.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, dependable and multi-tasker.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- High energy, self-starter with superior time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality using home office equipment during hiring process.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
- Home office that meets Company's requirements.
- High school diploma required.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
- Excellent pay.
- Bonuses, we believe in rewarding the leader(s) who drive growth in the business.
- Work from a location of your choice completely for a job with promising career advancement opportunities!
- Health benefits.
- Sick time, holidays.
- Training, education and free CEUs.
- Gain valuable healthcare marketing experience.
- Opportunity to work with seniors -- a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- Receive recognition and rewards from management for excellent job performance.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.