ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implements, manages and executes an effective marketing initiative to prospective customers maximizing the benefits offered by TAW in combining the diverse and extensive service capabilities and capacities offered by multiple TAW facilities. (Sells “Total TAW”)
Providing technical assistance and feasibility studies to help identify the needs of schedule services
Discusses needs with the customer then presents price proposal matching services to meet needs.
Presents and recommends short term, midterm and long-term equipment repair/refurbishment options for clients.
Offers onsite field engineering support products and services to include maintenance work and periodic testing services.
Providing industrial advice to assist companies in planning, tracking, measuring and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance initiatives
Meets with customers, develops work scopes and prepares job cost estimates
Tracking and reporting progress of ongoing projects and performance
Identifying issues, opportunities and lessons learned and contributing to the continuous improvement of the projects and delivery improvements
Providing clear and concise communications to customers
Travel to industrial facilities, with reimbursement
- A minimum of five years of experience in Power Generation service sales and/or in mining, pulp and paper, manufacturing and food processing industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science (Preferably Mechanical, Chemical, Process or Electrical)
- Strong communication skills (English written and oral)
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following areas: energy management in industrial plants; energy assessments of industrial plants; industrial energy use simulation; industrial energy management information systems; process optimization; fan systems; pumping systems; compressed air systems
- A valid and clean driver’s license
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen
- Knowledge of industrial systems including pumping, compression, fans, combustion, heat recovery, drying, power generation, steam, etc.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, listening skills, rapport-building and respect for other people’s opinions
- Experience in desktop and analytical analysis for determining cost savings
- Experience in costing industrial projects and developing project implementation plans
- A quick learner and self-starter, able to work independently but also able to take direction
- Flexible and adaptable, with a desire to produce excellent work
- Professionalism and a strong sense of personal integrity, sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access)
- Time management skills to handle multiple priorities and flexibility to work limited overtime as needed