Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather, architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together. To learn more, visit www.knoll.com.
Primary responsibility of the Strategic Sales Representative is to pursue and win specific competitively held client targets, increase business with existing clients and engage in networking opportunities through organizations such as CoreNet and real estate service providers. Strategic Sales Representative may also participate in large project opportunities as part of a strategic or global selling initiative.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to procure furniture.
- Drive sales through product knowledge and workplace research which will enable to have a high level conversation that aligns with key business objectives of clients.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with customer
- Successfully manage and overcome customer objections
- Update customer interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Maintain an appropriate level of sales activity at all times by conducting a minimum number of sales appointments per week as designated by the Regional Leader
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors’ products, prices and sales
- Candidate should possess the ability to present, sell, and understand workplace trends, corporate real estate objectives and products that are being represented to the client. Candidate should be able to effectively relate all of these important elements to their customer via Knoll Marketing developed presentations, or their own presentations, done within the Knoll Marketing department guidelines.
- Self-motivated, self-directed with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization,
- Exhibits a work style that is high energy, highly influential and can be an aggressive closer
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals as assigned by Regional Leader and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, associates, managers, outside and inside contacts
- Ability to work in with their sales teams and be an individual contributor
- Positive and energetic with excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity
- BA/BS in Interior Design/Marketing/Business preferred
- Requires three to five years selling experience
- salesforce.com experience a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.